Mt Buller Tours Terms Conditions:
Day Tours, Transfers, Equipment Hire & Lift Passes must be fully paid at time of reservation. Bookings not confirmed with payment will be immediately cancelled.
- Cancellations & Amendments
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- Day Tour & Coach Packages
- No Show & No Date Change
- One-time date changes and ONLY allowed 72 + Hours prior to travel
- No changes accepted Less than 72 hours notice
- Ski Hire Equipment & Lift Passes
- No Refund and No changes for cancelation or No Show
- One-time date changes and ONLY allowed with 7 days of notice prior to travel date
- Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice -
- Smoking is not permitted on Mt Buller Tours Coaches
- Passengers and Clients are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle as a direct result of your booking. Examples include vandalism, excessive vehicle cleaning due to food or beverage spillage and breakage of interior or exterior fittings.
- Mt Buller Tours does not guarantee the security of any lost property
- Mt Buller Tours is not responsible for any property left or thought to be left on a Mt Buller Tours Coaches.
- Mt Buller Tours reserve the right to eject any passengers behaving in an inappropriate, offensive, intoxicated or destructive manner from the vehicle or stop the vehicle until the situation is resolved. This may include requesting Police to attend.
- Mt Buller Tours are not responsible for the behaviour and safety of children when not accompanied by a parent or guardian. Mt Buller Tours coach drivers are responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as their primary focus.
- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice
*Date changes are subject to availability. We do not guarantee availability for new dates.